Never use the "login" to define as a field in cookie

I have use the "login" define as a field in cookie.
Since I can;t any problem in my code, in addition,
the fucking browser would report and compile normally
for the programmer, Damn! (Once again, thanks to Firefox)
With Firefox, I can find the bug in the line which define the field name
for the "login" field.I use the "name" instead of "login" everything run
smoothly. What the hell!

Correct code:
document.cookie = "name="+userName + expires;

If u guys want to read the contains in the cookies, please use Firefox.
(Camino in Mac OS X). Netscape is another choice as well. Safari is
another choice in Mac OS X as we..
Once again, Microsoft Internet Explorer is loser. It can't tell me what's
wrong with my codes. What's right in my cookies. Looking forward
to see the IE will disappear ASAP.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Sales術語