Got the IELTS result

I have got the IELTS result today. I got 6.5 average.
I feel quite satisfied because I paid only 3 days to prepare the Reading and Listening paper.
I didn't practiced on Writing and Speaking at all.
I got 7.5 in the Reading paper, probably , first of all, the paper wasn't that difficult. Secondly, I read more text books, research papers and literatures than I read in the past 3 years.
I got 6 in my Listening paper, which I think I would got a bit higher because the paper is not that difficult actually. It may be the reason that I got low because, you know, the easy paper means more people got higher marks, and if you lose some marks, you got bad grade.
For speaking paper, while, the topic is all about the political leader. What a damn! I didn't read much about politics...
Lastly, the writing paper, the without any practice, a messy paper, still got 6, hahaha, that's fair.
my brother got 7, of course, he paid more effort on it. Again, it's fair.
Indeed, he's a Applied Bio & Chem student, read and write more than I, write programming codes only.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Sales術語