去長洲






Want to type Chinese sadly, I seldom type Chinese character and I forgot how to type some of characters finally ><
Well, Last Saturday, We (indicate Ms Chan and Me) wanted to travel country side but we choose the coast side to have a relaxation moment.
We chose Cheung Chau.
I haven't been there for years and this time I found Cheung Chau is really a good place.
Just 20 minutes journey from Central to Cheung Chau but the atmosphere is totally peaceful and make people enjoy and feel the comfort from the sea wind.

We went to Cheung Po Tsai cave to seek if there is any treasury left out there.
We visit a shop sells Tibet product, Ms Chan got obsession with it.
She said it's value(probably related to the cheap rent on the island I thought)
She brough some and I brough one for my friend, Ava Chan :p


What a lovely holiday. It helps to keep my brain fresh & awake.

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

Sales術語